|Saurday and Sunday
The last admission is 30 minutes before the closing time.
Tickets – permanent displays including Panorama
|Regular ticket||130 CZK|
|Reduced ticket*||70 CZK
|Family ticket (2 adults + 1 up to 3 children)
– applies to children 6–15 years old, any next child will pay a reduced fee
The ticket is non-transferable and is valid for one-time entry into the whole building – all displays and exhibitions including the outside display of aircraft (closed during the winter).
Tickets to Panorama – a stand-alone display
|Regular ticket||20 CZK
|Reduced ticket||10 CZK
Please, accept our for the fact that it is not possible (due to technical problems) to pay by credit cards at the moment. The nearest ATM is located near the tram stop called “Červinkova”
(street Purkyňova 93, at the student´s canteen), a 5-minute walk. Thank you for your understanding, we are working to fix the problem.
Taking photographs is allowed (without a tripod, only).
- children 6+
- pupils and students who present a valid student ID card
- seniors 60+
- disability card holders
- holders of ISIC, ITIC, IYTC, Eurobeds
- children up to 5 years of age
- teachers accompanying school groups
- a person accompanying a disability card holdr
- members of ICOM, AMG, Kruh přátel TMB, NPÚ, ICOMOS, Zväz múzeí na Slovensku
- Sphere card
- Rodinný pas
- CZ tourist card
- Benefit program TMB+
Accreditation for journalists
Journalists get a free entry upon a previous approval – accreditation. In case you are interested in getting the accreditation, please contact the following colleagues:
tel. 541 421 474, 725 932 429
tel. 541 421 480, 778 522 505