|Saurday and Sunday
On Friday, July 5, 2019 (a bank holiday), the museum will be open from 10.00 to 18.00.
The last admission is 30 minutes before the closing time.
Tickets – permanent displays including Panorama
|Regular ticket||130 CZK|
|Reduced ticket*||70 CZK
|Family ticket (2 adults + 1 to 3 children)
– applies to children 6–15 years old, additional children will be a reduced ticket
The ticket is non-transferable and it is valid for a one-time entry to all displays and exhibitions including the outside display of aircraft (closed during the winter time).
Tickets to a stand-alone display Panorama
|Regular ticket||30 CZK
|Reduced ticket||15 CZK
Payment can be made with cash (CZK only) or by card.
Taking photographs is allowed. According to visitor rules it is prohibited to use a tripod.
- children 6+
- seniors 60+
- disability card holders
- holders of ISIC, ITIC, IYTC, Eurobeds
- children up to 5 years of age
- teachers accompanying school groups
- a person accompanying a disability card holder
- members of ICOM, AMG, Kruh přátel TMB, NPÚ, ICOMOS, Zväz múzeí na Slovensku
- Sphere card
- Rodinný pas
- CZ tourist card
- Benefit program TMB+
Accreditation for journalists
Journalists can get free entry upon a previously approved accreditation. If you are interested in obtaining the accreditation, please contact:
tel. 541 421 474, 725 932 429