|Saurday and Sunday
The last admission is 30 minutes before the closing time.
On February 1, 2020 the museum will be open only till 15.00.
Tickets – permanent displays including Panorama
|Regular ticket||130 CZK|
|Reduced ticket*||70 CZK
|Family ticket (2 adults + 1 to 3 children)
– applies to children 6–15 years old, additional children will be a reduced ticket
The ticket is non-transferable and it is valid for a one-time entry to all displays and exhibitions including the outside display of aircraft (closed during the winter time).
Tickets to a stand-alone display Panorama
|Regular ticket||30 CZK
|Reduced ticket||15 CZK
Payment can be made with cash (CZK only) or by card.
Taking photographs is allowed. According to visitor rules it is prohibited to use a tripod.
- children 6+
- seniors 60+
- disability card holders
- holders of ISIC, ITIC, IYTC, Eurobeds
- children up to 5 years of age
- teachers accompanying school groups
- a person accompanying a disability card holder
- members of ICOM, AMG, Kruh přátel TMB, NPÚ, ICOMOS, Zväz múzeí na Slovensku
- Sphere card
- Rodinný pas
- CZ tourist card
- Benefit program TMB+
Accreditation for journalists
Journalists can get free entry upon a previously approved accreditation. If you are interested in obtaining the accreditation, please contact:
tel. 541 421 474, 725 932 429